Why mobile websites?
Because everyone uses these new new fangled Mobile Smart Phones.
Mobile phone website traffic is set to overtake traditional desktop PC traffic this year, and this pattern is set to continue; using your mobile phone or tablet to access the web is becoming the norm.
Your website needs to support these new fangled mobile devices, along with traditional desktop PC’s and Laptops.
Just like the Differentgood website, your new website will need to look great on any mobile device, along with traditional desktop PC’s and laptops.
- Open up your business to a growing audience
- Better for Search Engines (Google actually recommends Responsive Web Design as the way your website should be built)
- Improves website conversion rates
- Makes you stand out as the sector leader
- Take advantage of geolocation services
- 94% of smartphone users look for local information on their phone and 90% take action as result, such as making a purchase or contacting the business.
- 1 in 7 searches are performed on a mobile device
- O’Neil Clothing saw a 67% conversion increase when they went Responsive
- 1 car is sold through a mobile device on Ebay every 57 seconds